Friday, March 05, 2004

Because a speed meter of my bicycle is out of condition, I found other speed meter that I bought such as ERGOBRAIN in my home but I couldn't. Threfore I orderd new speed meter with other parts such as tires.

Intel envisions TiVo-like wireless PCs : Intel would submit their network guidelines, NMPR, to DHWG later this week.

Encryption and Authentication Specification v.1.0 : I can't read get the specification, but I seem that some changes are added for MPEG4 specification about DRM. I hope that MPEG4 will be more spreaded for low devices such as moble phones.

REX-Link1 : It is a wireless audio adaptor to listen computer music such as MediaPlayer and iTunes on home audio system.

Star Blade : It was released for Play Station 1 and 3DO. Now, It can be play on Vodafone's moble phones such as V601SH as the Java Applet of 256KB.

Ultra Monkey : It is a project to create load balanced and highly available services on Linux. Using the software, NTT Comware released new load balancer system.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?