Monday, March 15, 2004

CyberMediaGate : I have released the new package, v1.0.1, with some bug fixes. I have received many suggestion codes from Rovert Johansson about the OutOfMemory exception, Thanks :-) After the release, I started the refactoring to port using C++.

Palm OS Protein : I am reading the SDK documentations about the thread and the network functions to know wheter I can port my projects to Cobalt. I should confirm the porting to create some simple applications.

Partner Robot : Toyota announced their robot project overview. The robots are created using some Pentium III CPUs and RT Linux.

Tel Controller : Matsushita released it to operate home devices such as air conditioner and electrical lock using mobile phones. It is based on HA JEM-A specification of JEMA that can turn on and off the home devices.

InstantOn : I could see the window image for the first time.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?