Thursday, March 04, 2004

I checked soruce codes of mythtranscode to know why it can't translate my recorded movies using QuickCam. I found that it can't know the recording format, but I don't know why.

The IBM Smart captuer card that I got at Yahoo auction is arrived, and I tried to install it on Redhat9. Howerver I find out many compile errors. I seem that the driver is based on Linux kernel 2.2, I may need some changes.

I added my site feed link for Atom syndication :-)

Obje : I read the technical description. I seem that the framework can include other standards such as UPnP, but I don't know how to do the implementation from the document. I would like to know in more detail, but I seem that I have to get the license to know more.

A768 : It is new Linux based, MontaVista Linux Consumer Electronics Edition 3.0, mobile phone to China markets. It has USB, IrDA and Bluetooth interfaces, supports OTA, Over the Air, update.

mProve : The new version, 3.1, is released at 3GSM Congress. Sony Ericsson Janpan released their mobile phone, SO505iS, with the mProbe to update the embedded software over the air.

Hitachi released HA-1601 VOD Terminal. It is a x86 based STB that can play MPEG1, MPEG2 and WindowsMedia9 streaming. It has a Internet Explore based browser too.

Canon announced to discontinue selling the analog video camera in the world wide.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?