Tuesday, March 09, 2004

OSGi : I am reading the specification, OSGi Service Platform Release 3. In Japan, NTT will release their home network service, Home Service Harmony, using the platform in the near future.

DTCP-IP : It is a new transit protect proposal using AES from Intel.

Oregan Network : They are a provider of embedded digital home entertainment, and their solution was validated for Intel NMPR at first.

Flex : Macromedia will release server side softwares on Linux. I was creating a XML server for Flash clients at work, I would like to rebuild and release it free if I have more time.

3D Consortium opened a new mobile site of 3D contents, CREATORS LOUNGE for mobile, for SH505i that has a 3D LCD display.

Beep: It will be reprinted and I orderd it. I used to read the magazine about twenty years ago because they were earger for minor game machines and computers such as SEGA mark III.

Magical VEngine : SEGA released a new motion capture of face. In addtition to vowel motions, It can recognize consonants at realtime.

XC Cube AV EA65 : It is installed a Linux based consumer software, InstantON, to play DVD, MP3, CD and FM radio.

Apple : It seem that their stock was soared last week because of groundless rumor that Sony will buy their.

openMosix : I am reading the Japanese document. I would like to use it for my project in the future.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?