Sunday, May 23, 2004

In Japan, Giro d'Italia was broadcasting from last week. This year, I will record the race using only Cocoon without DVD and D-VHS.

I am porting CyberMediaGate for Java to C++ plathome using Intel AV Media Controler. I could recognized the CyberMediaGate to the media controler, but I seem that the HTTP sever is a little bit slow when it distributes the contets.

I have fixed a bug about the CyberLink with the developping. Due to the bug, any control points may be hang up when it subscribe the device events of CyberLink bacause the CyberLink couldn't close the HTTP connection from the server.

Mt Fuji Hill Climb : The race will be held from this year in September. I have been ride the cource by bicycle, but the car traffic will be controled for the bicycle race. I would like to join other climb race such as Hasegawa Tsuneo Cup, and finish more fast this year.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?