Thursday, June 03, 2004

I am developing some user interface about my UPnP Media Server using CyberLink for WIN32 and command line interface. I would like to add more functions, but I might release it after I checked the current functions.

DHWG : They will release the final guidelines on June 22. I would like to read the new guidelines as soon as possible.

Sony to exit key handheld arenas : I hope that they will release new Cobalt based Palm with the wireless connetion.

PODS : The new version, 1.0 Alpha, is released. I have some trouble about the debbuger using the previous version, but I would like to release more light CyberLink for Cobalt.

Linux based N2051 : They showed the linux based mobile phone at Linux World Expo in Japan. They will announce the API with CE Linux Forum.

UNISYS LZW : CyberX3D includes an original GIF89a decorder to load the texture image, but the Japanese patent will expire on June 20, 2004.

MythTV : The minor bugfix release is released as v0.1.5.

VLC media player : The new package is released as v0.7.2.

MeP : Toshiba announced the 32bit RISC processor for digital devices. RedHat will release the GNU based tools.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?