Saturday, June 05, 2004

I have almost finished to create my UPnP AV MediaServer using CyberLink C++ for WIN32, and started to add the command line version for Unix and MythTV support.

GV-MVP/RX : I bought the MPEG2 capture board to check MythTV. I could run the v0.15 with the capture board on Fedora Core 1, but the recording has some problems. However I could know the recorded nuv files are based on MPEG2 format, I could play the recorded files using other players directly.

VLC media player : I got the latest package using svn on MacOSX, but I could not compile it because the contribute source site is missing and the contribute libraries is wrong. However I could know that the GUI plugin is built using Cocoa and Objective-C.

MythTV : According to the developers mailing list, the porting to other platforms such as FreeBSD and MacOSX is started.

Cocoon friend's meeting : He is developing a media player for Cocoon using VLC library.

N900iL : It seems that NEC will released the Linux based mobile phone that has a wireless connection for NTT Docomo.

MonsterTV Multi: SKnet released the free recording application that can record and play four programs at the same time.

GF-01 : The bicycle can be moved using arms instead of legs for rehabilitation exercise.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?