Friday, June 11, 2004

I have almost finished to support for MythTV using CyberLink C++, and I could play the recorded movies using my modified VideoLan Client. I will write the user's guide next.

Developer Day for the Digital Home : Intel will hold the technical seminar for the digital home developers free. I would like to get only the materials.

NMPR CTT : Intel updated the validation tool. I have to check the CyberLinks usint the NMPR tools.

RD-XS53 : It has two MPEG2 encorder and a satellite broadcasting input like Sony's Cocoon. I hope that they upgrades the software to support UPnP AV MediaServer in the future.

MPM-201/202 : It can play various formats such as MPEG4 and MP3 and record analog broadcastings. However It has no network connections without USB X-<

Comments:
where can I read this user's guide for MythTv with Cyperlink support. I'm very interested in this.

I'm a member of an workgroup of german computerscience studis, which want to develop an opensource plugin for mythtv.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?