Saturday, July 31, 2004

KURO-BOX : To compile CyberLink for C++, I removed the following GNU tools and installed the latest tools from the tarballs.
autoconf-2.13-10vl0 -> autoconf-2.59

libtool-1.4.2-4vl1 -> libtool-1.5.6
automake-1.4p4-2vl0 -> automake-1.9
I could run the configure with no problem, but I couldn't compile the CyberLink as follows. It seems that the stl::vector doesn't have the at() in the gcc version. I have been used the CyberUtil::Vector class to use other personal project such as CyberVRML97, but I rebuild the class using STL about two or three years ago. I wonder if that I used the old code or should installed the latest gcc packages.
>gcc --version

2.95.3
>./boostrap
>./configure
>make
........
g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I../.. -I../../include -g -O2 -c -o File.o `test -f '../../src/cybergarage/io/File.cpp'
|| echo './'`../../src/cybergarage/io/File.cpp
In file included from ../../include/cybergarage/io/FileList.h:19,
from ../../src/cybergarage/io/File.cpp:42:
../../include/cybergarage/util/Vector.h: In method `int CyberUtil::Vector::indexOf(void *)':
../../include/cybergarage/util/Vector.h:52: implicit declaration of function `int CyberUtil::at(...)'
../../include/cybergarage/util/Vector.h:52: ANSI C++ forbids comparison between pointer and integer
../../include/cybergarage/util/Vector.h: In method `void * CyberUtil::Vector::get(int)':
../../include/cybergarage/util/Vector.h:64: return to `void *' from `int' lacks a cast
MusicCAST : YAMAHA is looking for the monitor at free. It is a good wireless music system, but the protocol is original. I sent the monitor request by FAX. I would like to win the monitor.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?