Saturday, July 24, 2004

Rendezvous : I am searching about AirTune and AirPort Express, and I sent a question about the device control protocol to Apple directly. They said that the protocol might be opened in the near future as follows:
At the present time the AirTunes protocol is proprietary, and are not

licensing it to third parties. There is a possibility this will change in
the future, so if you'd like to email me again in 2 months time, I might
know by then if we will license it to 3rd parties.
OpenTalk : Redezvous might will be changed to OpenTalk with the license.I have already ordered a AirPort Express to Japanese Apple store. I knew that there is iTunes sharing protocol in the mailing list of Rendezvous. At first, I will check the iTunes sharing protocol. I hope that the protocol will be opened.

Comments:
Any updates on this?
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?