Wednesday, August 11, 2004

2200BG : I bought the wireless network card for Mini-PCI at Akihabara yesterday. I could install the Mini-PCI card to VAIO note GR using the latest driver, but the note book has no inernal wireless antenna. I wonder if that I should create the antenna myself.

I am creating some documentation for CyberLink C++ and Java to release the new package as v1.5. I have uploaded the new package with the documentation to SourceFoge, I will release it tomorrow.

Doxygen : I have created a programmer's document of CyberLink for C++ using the documentation tool with the following options.
PROJECT_NAME           = "CyberLink for C++"

PROJECT_NUMBER = v1.5
OUTPUT_DIRECTORY = clinkccdoxygen
TAB_SIZE = 4
EXTRACT_ALL = YES
INPUT = ~skonno/src/CyberLink/include
FILE_PATTERNS = *.h
RECURSIVE = YES
GENERATE_HTML = YES
GENERATE_LATEX = NO

Javadoc : I have created a programmer's document of CyberLink for Java using the documentation tool with the following script.
#!/bin/bash

ver=$1
mkdir clinkjavadoc$ver
mkdir clinkjavadoc$ver/src
cp -r http/org clinkjavadoc$ver/src
cp -r soap/org clinkjavadoc$ver/src
cp -r upnp/org clinkjavadoc$ver/src
cp -r util/org clinkjavadoc$ver/src
cp -r xml/org clinkjavadoc$ver/src
cp -r net/org clinkjavadoc$ver/src
javadoc
-d clinkjavadoc$ver
-sourcepath clinkjavadoc$ver/src
-verbose
-public
-windowtitle "CyberLink for Java v$ver"
-doctitle "CyberLink for Java v$ver"
-header "CyberLink for Java v$ver"
org.cybergarage.http
org.cybergarage.soap
org.cybergarage.upnp
org.cybergarage.upnp.control
org.cybergarage.upnp.device
org.cybergarage.upnp.event
org.cybergarage.upnp.ssdp
org.cybergarage.upnp.xml
org.cybergarage.util
org.cybergarage.xml
org.cybergarage.xml.parser
org.cybergarage.net
rm -rf clinkjavadoc$ver/src
jar cvfM clinkjavadoc$ver.zip clinkjavadoc$ver
rm -rf clinkjavadoc$ver

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?