Sunday, August 01, 2004

GV-MVP/RX : To install the ivtv driver by Kogi Kobayashi on FedoraCore1, I upgrade the kernel to kernel-2.4.22-1.2197. Then I installed MythTV v0.15.1, I could capture Japanese broad cast programs with no problem. I installed CyberLink for C++ too, and I could see the recorded movies of the MythTV using my customized VideoLAN client for UPnP AV :-)

mAgicTV Server : It is a multi channel video server for GV-MVP/RX on Windows. According to Kogi Kobayashi, it is easy to use the multiple capture board on Linux. I would like to use two capture board for MythTV like Cocoon at least.

WTK1811W : I changed the switch in my entrance room to light automatically. It was far to turn off the old switch from near the door.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?