Sunday, August 08, 2004

WH-R540 : I recently ride on a bicycle based on Panasonic's frame, but the spokes of the rear wheel was broken due to conflict with the rear derailleur. I changed to the other rear wheel, CXP30, but the rear derailleur has some damages. Two weeks ago, a spring bolt of the front derailleur was missed, FD-6500, I had to change to the new derailleur, FD-7700. I will order the repair parts, but I almost haven't check for past several months. I have to maintain more frequently.

I have read a programming book for H8 micro computer. I would like to implement more small protocol stack for UPnP for my home automation using the tiny computer such as AKI-H8/3069F if I have more time. According to Fenrir's BLog, C++ compiler of GNU could be used on the H8 boards. However, the CyberLink for C++ is a heavy implementation, I might have to implement more small using only C.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?