Wednesday, March 09, 2005

WRITING SOLID CODE : I read the Japanese translated book again to write more solid codes. I read the book after an interval of ten years. I used to write source codes using assertion function only using C or C++, but I realized that I don't write using it recently. I implements my assertion function for Java because it doesn't support the function until J2SE 1.5, but I don't use the function enough. I can notice the critical error easily using the debugger and the test cases, so I may not use the assertion function recently. I checked my next target platform about the function. I knew that .NET Framework supports the function for all languages such as C#, but most of embedded platform such as ITRON might not support it because the platform has no the standard output by default.

iP4100R : I bought the new printer in my home. It is convenience for us not to connect my home note PCs and my old printer with a USB cable because it supports IEEE802.11b/g network :-)

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?