Thursday, March 02, 2006


CyberLink for Perl : I have uploaded the latest package as v1.2 to CPAN today. I added the gateway package in the release, but the package may have any problem because I couldn't exec the gateway functions normally with some routers in my home. I don't know whether the problem occurred by the cheap implementations yet. The changes are bellow.
* v1.2
* Renamed Net::UPnP::Service::postcontrol() to postaction(). The postcontrol() will be deprecated.
* Added Net::UPnP::Service::postquery().
* Added Net::UPnP::GW::Gateway to control IGD, Internet Gateway devices, such as broad band routers.
* Added two example, upnpgwdump.pl and upnpgwtool, for Net::UPnP::GW.
* Changed upnpavdump.pl to specify the target media server.
* Fixed ActionResponse::getargumentlist() to remove extra attributes of the tag name.

WZR-RS-G54HP : Recently, I use the router in my home. I checked the gateway function using the CyberLink for Perl, and I found that I couldn't get the port mapping entries that are specified by the setting menu and I couldn't delete the added mapping port by the control. I checked BEFSR41 V.2 too, and I found that I couldn't get the number of the port mapping entries.

$ perl -Ilib examples/upnpgwtool.pl                           
usage : upnpgwtool command [args]
command One of these
search
add <description> <tcp|udp> <external address> <external port> <internal address> <internal port>
delete <tcp|udp> <external address> <external port>
list <external address>

$perl -Ilib examples/upnpgwtool.pl add testmap tcp 2xx.xxx.xxx.xxx 8909 192.xxx.xxx.xxx 8888
BUFFALO AirStation Series
testmap 2xx.xxx.xxx.xxx:8909 => 192.xxx.xxx.xxx:8888 (tcp)
New port mapping is added

$ perl -Ilib examples/upnpgwtool.pl list 2xx.xxx.xxx.xxx
BUFFALO AirStation Series
ExternalIPAddress = 2xx.xxx.xxx.xxx
PortMappingNumberOfEntries = 6
[0] : (No name)
NewExternalPort = 8909
NewEnabled = 1
NewPortMappingDescription =
NewRemoteHost =
NewProtocol = TCP
NewInternalPort = 8888
NewInternalClient = 192.xxx.xxx.xxx
NewLeaseDuration = 0
[1] : Unknown
[2] : Unknown
[3] : Unknown
[4] : Unknown
[5] : Unknown

$ perl -Ilib examples/upnpgwtool.pl delete tcp 2xx.xxx.xxx.xxx 8909
BUFFALO AirStation Series
2xx.xxx.xxx.xxx:8909 (tcp)
New port mapping is failed

Comments:
Well done!
[url=http://nnrgggqs.com/odga/blio.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://uhmlbimi.com/lhrg/hlgj.html]Cool site[/url]
 
Thank you!
My homepage | Please visit
 
Thank you!
http://nnrgggqs.com/odga/blio.html | http://xknofxdm.com/twtu/ikov.html
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?