Friday, March 03, 2006


Dashboard : I have checked how to create the widget on MacOSX, and created the test application using YJDN, Yahoo! Japan Developer Network. The widget gets hot search keywords from the RSS in Yahoo! Japan at first. Then it searches the image list using the YJDN, and updates the summaries and images to the canvas every five seconds.

I think Dashboard is very useful environment for AJAX because I can use XMLHttpRequest without the cross domain problem.

Please check the source codes if you want :-)

Comments:
Can you show the correct parameters to compile Cycberlink on a mac please.

Does the xcode directory still compile correctly - how do you compile in xcode?
 
I had problems compiling the framework in MACOSX too.
 
Recently, I don't check to compile projects of CyberLinks on MacOSX normally.

However, I could compile CyberLink for C++ using Project Builder or Xcode on MacOSX, and I released the projects with the CyberLink's package some times age. You have to build as the Carbon project because the CyberLinks is wrote using C++.

I will check your problem with the latest Xcode in my home. Please for a wait :-)
 
Satoshi - thank you!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?