Tuesday, April 18, 2006


Retemo UI : To read XRT Protocol v2.2 in more detail, I noticed that I have to send the REQUEST command at first when the XRT connection is established, and the connection is disconnected when the connection takes more than 5 seconds.

To follow the specification, I could connect my RemoteUI Client with a sample RemoteUI server of Intel Authoring Tools for UPnP Technologies (Build 1825) normally :-)

I have created a initial framework of the RemoteUI server and client, but I have to decide the concept what image I want to display to the RemoteUI clients in the near future. I would like to use the framework to control remote devices by mobile or home devices, but it might not be good solution ....

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?