Tuesday, October 03, 2006


W-ZERO3[es] : I bought the new mobile phone to develop some mobile applications. I have a old WindowsCE computer, HPW-650PA, but the programming tools and environments are many changed. Platform Builder isn't released now, It seems that the development tools are integrated to Visual Studio.

For my study of the developing on new WindowsCE platforms, I will create the photo media server of UPnP/AV at first. I will add some minor changes to the current framework for UPnP/AV more simple and tiny such as the embedded devices.

Comments:
hello Satoshi Konno,
yo ro shi ku! This is jason. I would like to ask you something about yr cybermediagate. Since i need to do a little project which to create a very simple media server to store songs(upnp device), so i download the cybermediagate to test, however there are too much class in yr package and seems very complicated. So i would like to ask would you send me the 'programming guide of the cybermediagate' to me or any documents that can help me to understand yr class in the cybermediagate. I will be very appreciated if you can help me. Thank you very much!
 
hello satoshi konno,
this is jason, and my email is =
son99hk@yahoo.com.hk
thank you very much.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?