Friday, December 21, 2007




VL-SP880 : I am checking the door phone adaptor based on PLC, Power Line Communications, from last week in my home. I have interested in the adaptor because it can display the camera image into TV over PLC based on TCP/IP.

As a result, I know that the adaptor is based on UPnP :-) For example, the adaptor sends the notify message using GENA when the button of the door phone is pressed.

I will connect the adaptor with the current door phone in my home, I am considering the applications now .....

Comments:
Hi Satoshi,

I have checked the link of the device but unfortunately I can't speak Japanese :'(

Anyway I'm writing to you once again because I've made a post on CyberLink for Java forum. Would you mind to have a look to my post?

Basically, I was asking you to give me permission for doing Release and manage Tracker on the CyberLink for Java sourceforge's project.

Happy New Year and Merry Christmas,
Stefano "Kismet" Lenzi
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?