Sunday, June 08, 2008

CyberLink for MacOSX : is a wrapper class of CyberLink for C to develop UPnP applications using only Objective-C 2.0. I have uploaded the install package for MacOSX Leopard based on CyberLink for C v2.2

Currently, the framework supports only basic functions of the control point like CyberLink for Perl, but it can get the C instance object using cObject method. Please use the C functions directly if you have to use other methods which are not supported in the framework :-)

Comments:
This comment has been removed by the author.
 
Hello,

I have a problem with cyberx3d. I want. I have compiled the library without Xerces or other attributes. I can read simple vrml files. But as soon as a separtor occurs the lib seems to have problmes. You can try for example http://www.kuka.com/res/media/CAD/KR5_sixx_R850_VRML.zip, which I can not load with CyberVRML.
Can you help me. Do I have to rebuld the lib with Xerces support?

Thank you very much

Andy
 
AMAZING! Keep up the good work! I hope you follow through with this and it ends up working so I can stream stuff with my PS3 and Leopard!

Many thanks, from Canada.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?