Friday, February 13, 2009



iMediaSuite : The new version has been released in AppStore as v1.2 from yesterday . The new features are below.

* Rebuild with iPhone SDK v2.2.1
* Added a play button into the navigation bar to play the all image and audio contents automatically in the current container.
* Changed the image viewer to flip the next or prev image by the swipe gestures.
* Changed the audio player using AVAudioPlayer instead of MPMoviePlayerController.
* Added a shuffle and interval option for the auto play mode.
* Added a save button in the photo viewer to store the selected image into your camera roll.
* Fixed to activate the spinning cog for searching the renderer devices in the setting mode.
* Changed to display a warning message in the renderer mode when the renderer device isn't selected.
* Changed to push a url of the highest image into the renderer device.

Comments:
The feature I was wanting to see beyond the "save to camera roll" function would be to save pictures, especially multiple pictures, to the Photos folder on the iPod Touch. This is because I know of someone who uses the iPod Touch as a personal photo viewer

With regards,

Simon Mackay
 
Hi Simon,

Do you want to save all images in
DLNA media serves into your Photo
folder at one time ?

Thanks for your suggestion.
 
Hi,
I just downloaded iMediaSuite 1.3.4 on my iPod having iPhone 3.0. Application status is installed. Now how to launch the application?

Regards
 
I installed imediasuite and I can't get it to control a remote renderer. I can play files from my DLNA server on my iphone, but I want to use imediasuite to control (DMC) playback from the server (DMS) to my renderer (DMR). How is that done?

What does the renderer button do? Seems always blank to me.
 
cgimediasuite.sourceforge.net appears to be down or dead.
 
Hi,

I can't access and login the web server now. It seems that the web server of SourceForge is down.
 
According to SourceForge project hosting 'cgimediasuite' doesn't exist. Think you need to check your account with them.
 
How do you use iMediaSuite as a DMC to control DMS to DMR?

Really should get more help/support for $5.99.
 
Hi,

To use renderer tab of iMediaSuite, please select your media renderer in the setting tab at first.
 
My TV (Samsung LN40B750) is able to connect to iMediaSuite 1.3.9 in Server mode and get the list of photos, but it is unable to display the photos. The file format is reported to be incompatible. The TV appears to be unable to get the file size, file resolution, and file date from the iMediaSuite server.

You might want to check how your server differs from Samsung PC share manager (ver.2.3)

http://org.downloadcenter.samsung.com/downloadfile/ContentsFile.aspx?CDSite=ca&CttFileID=2213567&CDCttType=SW&ModelType=N&ModelName=LN40B750U1F&VPath=SW/200910/20091026204539562/setup.exe

Let me know if I can help.

Thanks,
Bernard
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?